Thursday, July 14, 2011

Swaps

It's time for my monthly stamp group meeting!  I'm bringing a yummy Coco Lopez cake and I can't wait to eat it!!!  For my swaps this month, I chose to use the Lattice bigz die.  I just got this last month and this is my first time to us it.  I paired it with a retired sentiment set, but you could use any sentiment set for this card.  Thanks for looking!!

Supplies: (all products are Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP, Red Glitter paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Stamps: FYI (retired)
Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, Designer Label Punch, Lattice Bigz die, Real Red Satin ribbon, dimensionals, sponges

1 comment:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Beautiful job. I love this die, first I've seen it, it's very Celtic looking. You used my fave colour scheme too.