Friday, March 2, 2012

Color Butterflies


I must admit I was not a big fan of this coral color.  We made this card at my monthly stamp group last month and I fell in love with the color!  We used a wonderful sale-a-bration set called Fresh Vintage along with the Butterflies embosslit die to complete this card.

We used the marker to stamp technique to color the background stamped image in Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.  We added a few of the butterflies and topped them off with pearls.

If you have any questions or want to know how you can get this set, please let me know.  Happy Stamping!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: Eyelet Border punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit die, pearls, mini glue dots

No comments: