Saturday, August 13, 2011

En Francais

This is the card that my customers created as their make-n-take at my last workshop.  They were experienced crafters so I was able to do a couple of techniques with this card.  It turned out really pretty and I'm very pleased with it.

We used the Gold Glow smooch spritz on the Early Espresso card stock and it is really pretty in real life.  This picture picked up a couple of the flecks.  If you have any questions, please let me know!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: (All Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette
Stamps:  En Francais (background), Artistic Etchings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Accessories: Very Vanilla seam binding, gold glow smooch spritz, cutter kit, word window punch, modern label punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful!! I love the colors!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #30 with a link back to your blog on 8-21-11. Make sure to stop by and pick up your blog badge for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany Bauer
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com