Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stamp Group Cards

It's that time of the month again......stamp group!!  This one is special because tomorrow is my birthday and I get to stamp on my birthday!! YEAH!!  This is a card that I demonstrated at my last workshop.  I liked it so much I thought I would make it my swaps for my stamp group.

This card was created using the marker to stamp technique.  This is done when you apply the marker ink directly to your stamp.  Then you "huff" on it and then stamp it onto your card.  If you have any questions about this technique, just let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:  (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Inspired by Nature  Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Old Olive satin ribbon

1 comment:

Linda & Teri said...

I love this card. I think I'll case it for my Stamp-a-Stack class next month. Thanks for the inspiration!