Monday, October 10, 2011

Aviary Birthday


Yes, I'm still here and creating......I know it's been like forever since I've posted.  Life has gotten really busy and before I knew it weeks went by without me posting anything.  Anyway..............

Here is a the make-and-take that we created at a workshop I held last month.  It was the first time that I got to use my big shot at a workshop!  One woman said "I don't want to use it. I'm afraid that I'll break it!"  I assured her that she couldn't break it when using it properly.  I personally really think it's a wonderful tool and every paper crafter should own one!!!

Thanks for stopping by and come back next week for a pumpkin card.  If you have any questions, please let me know!!

 



Supplies:  (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Sets: Aviary, Petite Pairs
Paper: Nursery Nest DSP, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Top Note Sizzix die, sponges, scallop oval punch, oval punch, rhinestones
 


No comments: