Monday, October 17, 2011

Jack-of-All-Trades


Here is the card that I created as my swaps for my monthly stamp group.  I had a customer request to hold a workshop in October and she wanted all Halloween themed projects.  I ordered this paper and this stamp set for that.  I couldn't wait to play with it.  I love the clear mount stamps.  They make 2 step stamping/layer stamping so much easier. 

I first stamped the pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, and Lucky Limeade.  I then used a Versamark pad and black embossing powder for the faces.  I think the embossing buddy is one of the best inventions for paper crafting!!!  My pumpkins were practically flawless in regards to the heat embossing.  If you don't have one, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing one.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks for looking!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Jack of all Trades, Got Treats
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Frightful Sight DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black (marker), Versamark
Accessories: Top Note Sizzix die, black embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, sponge, dimensionals

No comments: