Saturday, November 5, 2011

Elegant Birthday

My mother's birthday was this past weekend so of course I had to make a card for her.  I've been watching Krsitina Werner's 25 days of Christmas videos the last few weeks and she made a card that was this same size.  It looked so nice that I thought that I would give it a try.


The card measures 9" X 7" and is scored in half.  It will fit in a business size envelope.  For all the supplies, check the list below.  I embossed the pink pennants and the damask background with clear embossing powder and I love the way they turned out.  If you have any questions, please let me know!  Thanks for looking!


Supplies: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Well Scripted (retired), Friends 24-7 (retired), Calendar Alphabet and Numbers
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Beau Chateau DSP
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede
Accessories: Pennant punch, clear embossing powder, large oval punch, scallop trim border punch, heat tool, sponge, cream embroidery floss, dimensionals, Tombo Mono multipurpose glue

No comments: