Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pillow Box Treat


I created this as a demo for a recent workshop.  I love making these pillow boxes.  They are so fun and cute. I started by stamping the Distressed Dots background stamp in Melon Manbo ink onto the coordinating card stock.  I used the hostess Tagtastic stamp set for the label that I punched out with the smaller tag punch.  If you adore this tag, you only have until the end of May to get it.  This is a current catalog hostess set and will retire after May 31, 2012.  You can order through me via phone or online at my web store.  If you have any questions, just let me know.  Happy Stamping!!

Supplies: (all SU!)
Stamps: Tagtastic* (*hostess), Distressed Dots background
Paper: Melon Mambo
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Basic Black 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, pillow box bigz die, large tag punch

No comments: