Thursday, June 23, 2011

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons

I am putting together some door prize goodies for my monthly stamp group and I decided to make a few buttons.  Stampin' Up! carries this embosslit die
I used Stampin' Up! cardstock in  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo to cut out the buttons.  After they were cut, I placed them on wax paper and applied a generous amount of Crystal Effects to the top of them to make them look more like real buttons.  I let them dry overnight.  I then peeled them off the wax paper and cut any excess Crystal Effects off of them. 


I then stamped this button card image from a retired Sew Suite stamp set and placed the buttons on the cards using re-positional adhesive.  I used this so that the recipient can take these off and use them on their own project.
 Finally, I packaged these up nice and cute with a small cellophane bag and a bit of Whisper White Baker's Twine. 


To order these products, click HERE.  If you have any questions, just let me know!  Thanks for looking!

Supplies: (All products are Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Accessories: small cellophane bag, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Sweet Buttons Embosslit Die, Crystal Effects
Stamps: Sew Suite*retired*

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cute and creative! Debbie