Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine's Day Goodies

I found these Sweettarts candy hearts and I knew that the Stampin' Up! 1"X 8" cello bags would be perfect for these treats.  I was able to get twelve hearts into each bag and it still left me with enough room at the top to tie a pretty bow.
 

For the tag, I used the new framelits-labels dies from the Occasions mini album.  I love these.  They are so fun to use!  I cut the label out with Whisper White card stock.  I then used the large heart punch and punched a heart out of Pretty in Pink card stock.  I stamped the "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Real Red ink.  I used my two favorite punches to layer together.  I punched the sentiment out with the Word Window punch and then layered it onto the Modern Label punch. 

I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch two holes towards the top of the label and used some Real Red grosgrain ribbon to tie it all together.  I bought two rolls of this ribbon off the Clearance Rack a couple of weeks ago during the Clearance Rack Blitz promotion.  Check the rack often for new deals.  Click HERE to visit the clearance rack!

Happy Stamping!!

Supplies: (All Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Framelits-labels, large heart punch, 1"X 8" cellophane bags, word window punch, modern label punch, Real Red grosgrain ribbon

No comments: