Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Something Sweet Valentine Card 2


For this card, I kept the same design as my last card except I wanted to use the sweet treat cup with it.  I used a Melon Mambo card base, Pink Pirouette for the layer, and Whisper White to stamp on.  I used Melon Mambo to ink up the machine. 


I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig a great deal in lining all the stamps up just right.  I then used the small heart punch and added several of the punched hearts to the sweet treat cup.  I finished off the card with a sentiment from the new P.S. I Love You set and some Pretty in Pink satin ribbon.  If you have any questions, please let me know!  Thanks!

Supplies: (All Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Something Sweet, P.S. I Love You
Accessories: Pretty In Pink Satin ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, dimesionals, sweet treat cup, 1 3/4" punch, small heart punch

No comments: